This fall, seize the opportunity to influence crucial issues like repealing the Utility Tax and backing rooftop solar expansion. State Assemblymembers and Senators are hosting local Town Hall meetings and “meet and greet” events, bridging the gap between constituents and their elected leaders.
The Solar Rights Alliance, with over 100,000 members, urges your participation. Whether you act or donate, your involvement counts.
Face-to-face meetings with legislators are potent. These free, open events offer a chance for informal dialogue with your representatives, making your voice stand out.
Here’s how to engage:
- Join your legislators’ email lists for event updates.
- Attend local events when possible.
- Consider bringing someone along to amplify your concerns.
- Seek guidance from the Solar Rights Alliance (firstname.lastname@example.org) before meetings.
- Mark your calendar for an online training on October 19th (6-6:45pm).
Your active role can shape solar rights and bring positive change to your community. Don’t miss this chance to make an impact.
Visit the link below to read the full story: